In South America, on the Atlantic side. Brazil is located South America. It’s the biggest country in this continent. It’s in the Atlantic Ocean side of the continent. And it borders all the other countries in South America, except for Equador and Chile.
Historical images: The heart of the King Pelé
On September 30, 1970, shortly after the World Cup and the Brazilian tricampeonato, the Mexican team – host Cup 70 – and the Brazilian team faced the Maracana in a friendly thanks to the kindness of the people Mexican.
The result of the match was for the team 2X1 canary, but certainly no photographs of the goals of the match was so striking as this. Pictured in the sweat shirt from Pele drawing a heart shape.
For a long time it was believed that it had been edited, purposefully causing this appearance. But its author Luiz Paulo Machado so humorous, says: “Even today there are those who ask me if there was Photoshop, I always have to explain that it did not even exist back then.”
- History of Newspapers in Brazil
- Major Vegetation Types of Brazil
- Fruits of Brazil: Acerola
- History of Tapioca – A genuinely Brazilian food
- Historical Images: Sergio Buarque, one of the largest Brazilian historians, and his son Chico Buarque de Holanda, musician in the 70s.
- Historical Images: The actress Leila Diniz pregnant photographed in a bikini, a boldness in Brazil 1971
- Historical images: The heart of the King Pelé
- Brazilian Personalities: Mário Lago
- Brazilian Personalities: The singer Zé Ramalho
- Brazilian Personalities: The Great Artist Romero Britto
- The Brazilian handicraft
- Tourism in Brazil
- History of Carnival in Brazil
- How is the economy of Brazil?
- Where is Brazil located?
- Brazilian Food: Rice and beans are a complete combination of vegetable proteins
- History of Samba Schools
- The Carnival of Brazil’s
- FUN FACTS ABOUT SHRIMP in Pumpkin
- TAPIOCA a delicacy ORIGINAL OF BRAZIL